Are you thinking about getting pregnant? Newly pregnant and looking for information to help you navigate these first weeks and months before Childbirth Preparation classes start?
Maybe you’re just starting to imagine what it would be like to start a family. Maybe you’ve been working at this for a really long time. Maybe you weren’t really planning on it, but here you are, a few weeks along and just getting used to the idea. But no matter what your situation, you might be looking around for more support and information only to realize – that there’s just not much out there!
That’s why I’ve created this Pregnancy Curious/Early Pregnancy Class. I wanted to create a quick and easy way to provide you with information that will help you answer some important questions:
- Who will the different members of my birth team be and what role do they play?
- What can I expect physically and emotionally during my 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimesters?
- When should I choose my provider and place of birth, take birth prep classes, and hire a doula?
- Where do I land on the “Shared-Decision-Making-Model” and how do I communicate that to my birth team?
- Why are the choices that I make about my birth now, in early pregnancy, so important?
- How are hospitals, birth centers, and home births similar and different, and which is the right place for me?
I’ve worked in the field of Childbirth Preparation and New Parenting for 25 years and I’ve been honored to serve thousands and thousands of families over the years. In this on-demand class, I’ll provide you with the essential information you need to make the best decisions for you and your upcoming birth. I’ll present current, evidence-based and unbiased information, so you’ll have the confidence to decide how to create the birthing experience that is right for you!
The decisions you make in early pregnancy can have huge impact on how you experience birth months later, as well as how you enter into your role as a new parent. I’d love for this to be an empowering, positive experience for you and your family. All this and more can be possible when you feel confident in the choices you’ve made for yourself right from the very beginning. Thank you for trusting me to help you!